Professional Mold Remediation Service In Southwest Florida
ServiceMaster by Wright brings their expertise, experience, and state-of-the-art inspection tools and specialized mold remediation equipment to resolve mold growth and its related problems. ServiceMaster by Wright are experts in mold removal in both residential and commercial buildings. We carry all the appropriate licenses and insurances to perform mold remediation in Southwest Florida. Call us now at 239-431-9947.
If mold remediation is required, you can have the peace of mind knowing our restoration specialists have you covered. If mold is present, we can work with you for mold cleanup to get rid of mold while protecting surrounding areas from the spread of mold spores.
ServiceMaster by Wright Mold Remediation Process
Introducing InstaScope Giving You Instant results.
We introduce InstaScope® airborne mold detection, a mold inspection instrument that provides real-time results, allowing you to take action sooner if elevated airborne mold levels are found. This state-of-the-art system allows our mold inspectors and mold damage restoration professionals to scan the air in your home room-by-room and instantly help locate harmful hidden airborne mold.
How does it work?
Measure airborne mold levels in each room of your home using cutting-edge optical detection technology.
For rooms with elevated mold levels, recalibrate to help locate the active mold source.
What do We do?
The mold remediation specialists of ServiceMaster by Wright are licensed to provide effective mold removal services. You can expect the following from these services:
Don’t Wait to Mitigate
Since mold is so aggressive and determined, it’s important that a mold testing and or mold inspection in your home be done as soon as possible so steps can be taken to remove it.
If you’re worried you may have a mold problem, schedule an appointment today to see how ServiceMaster by Wright can help you with mold removal in your home. We will assess the situation and determine the best course of action to prevent costly, long-term damage to your home.
We offer Mold Damage Remediation Service to the following cities and surrounding areas:
Why ServiceMaster by Wright?
We use advanced technology and special chemicals to help remediate the mold
ServiceMaster by Wright works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
We offer comprehensive mold remediation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
For more than 40 years, ServiceMaster by Wright has set the standards for mold remediation services.
We will remove the mold using EPA-registered products to clean surfaces
24/7/365 daytime or night time, we quickly answer your call to help get your life back to normal.
Common Mold FAQs
Mold is a microscopic fungus that is part of the natural environment and necessary for our ecosystem. While it is necessary in the outdoor world, too much mold inside a structure can be dangerous and unsanitary. Mold produces spores as part of its lifecycle, and these spores float through the air both inside and outside.
- Respiratory issues
- Skin irritation and inflammation
- Mental impairment, tiredness, and nausea
- Suppressed immune system
- Mucous membranes irritation
Mold Spores. The primary element fueling mold problems in homes is the presence of spores.
Moisture. When mold spores come in contact with humid and moist areas, they begin to grow and spread very quickly.
Food Source. Mold spores grow on moist surfaces that can be a potential food source.
Lack of Sunlight and Poor Ventilation. Mold grows in the darkest areas of your home where poor ventilation maintains a favorable level of humidity for them to grow.
- Laundry Room
- Bathroom & Kitchen
- Mold on Walls
- Mold on Wood
- Black Mold- The spores released during their active growth can be severely poisonous.
- White Mold- It commonly spreads in damp, unventilated areas such as basements, attics, and crawlspaces, and it can also be found underneath furniture, as well as on clothing and textiles.
- Yellow Mold-Yellow mold can have a slimy texture, and its general appearance can be described as dusty or fuzzy.
- Green Mold- They form in wet, damp areas and can cause a host of physical ailments.
- Dark Spots: Most types of mold appear as dark spots on the affected surfaces such as walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Musty Odors: If you notice a musty odor, try to determine where the smell is coming from and look for other signs of mold.
- Health Effects: Mold can lead to a range of health issues including coughing, breathing issues, nasal congestion, skin irritation, and even asthma or respiratory infections.
- Remove the Causes of Moisture- The best way to prevent mold and mildew from spreading is to keep your property dry by regularly performing home maintenance jobs!
- Deep Clean and Disinfection- Mold growth on less porous surfaces such as painted walls or tiles can be easily cleaned.
- Keep the Odor Away- Ventilating your property can do away with the moldy smell.
- Health Hazards of Mold in House- During the reproduction process, active mold releases a high amount of toxic substances in the environment, threatening the health of infants, children, the elderly, and people with compromised immunity from any pre-existing disease.
Our homes are supposed to be places of comfort and safety; however, if they are not kept clean and well-maintained regularly, molds can creep in
Since you rely on your bathroom to keep your body clean, it’s fair to say that it should be the cleanest room in your house,