Residential and Commercial Hurricane Repair Estimate Request
"*" indicates required fields
Florida Complete Mold Detection and Mold Removal Services
Serving customers all throughout Bonita Springs, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Captiva, Englewood, Estero, Fort Myers, Iona, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, Longboat Key, Marco Island, Naples, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, San Carlos Park, Sanibel Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Venice, Florida.
Comprehensive Mold Remediation Service In Southwest Florida
ServiceMaster by Wright is a leading provider of residential and commercial mold remediation services in Southwest Florida. Our highly experienced, IICRC Certified Mold Remediator, will ensure we meet the clearance standards and criteria of the industrial hygiene community.
ServiceMaster by Wright will stop the spread of the mold and search for hidden mold damage with our advanced detection system. The key to mold control is moisture control. Our highly experienced team utilizes our inventory of specialized mold remediation equipment to undertake and successfully complete projects of any magnitude. ServiceMaster by Wright is the answer to all your mold remediation needs.
If you suspect mold growth, call ServiceMaster by Wright of Florida immediately at 239-431-9947 for a free on-site mold inspection and assessment.
Keep your family and employees safe by relying on the experts in the industry for mold removal services.
We introduce InstaScope® airborne mold detection, a mold inspection instrument that provides real-time results, allowing you to take action sooner if elevated airborne mold levels are found. This state-of-the-art system allows our mold inspectors and mold damage restoration professionals to scan the air in your home room-by-room and instantly help locate harmful hidden airborne mold.
Comprehensive Mold Remediation Services in Florida:
ServiceMaster by Wright of Florida Mold Remediation Process:
Don’t Wait to Mitigate
Since mold is so aggressive and determined, it’s important that a mold testing and or mold inspection in your home be done as soon as possible so steps can be taken to remove it.
Florida's Most Trusted Mold Remediation Company
ServiceMaster by Wright of Florida has restored over 2,000 properties throughout the last 40 years. Don’t wait for mold to cause structural damage to your property, or worse, an unsafe environment for you, your family, and employees. Call us today to learn why were are Florida’s most trusted mold remediation company.
To schedule your free on-site mold inspection and assessment today call ServiceMaster by Wight in Fort Myers, Florida at 239-431-9947
We offer Mold Damage Remediation Service to the following cities and surrounding areas:
Common Mold FAQs
Mold is a microscopic fungus that is part of the natural environment and necessary for our ecosystem. While it is necessary in the outdoor world, too much mold inside a structure can be dangerous and unsanitary. Mold produces spores as part of its lifecycle, and these spores float through the air both inside and outside.
- Respiratory issues
- Skin irritation and inflammation
- Mental impairment, tiredness, and nausea
- Suppressed immune system
- Mucous membranes irritation
Mold Spores. The primary element fueling mold problems in homes is the presence of spores.
Moisture. When mold spores come in contact with humid and moist areas, they begin to grow and spread very quickly.
Food Source. Mold spores grow on moist surfaces that can be a potential food source.
Lack of Sunlight and Poor Ventilation. Mold grows in the darkest areas of your home where poor ventilation maintains a favorable level of humidity for them to grow.
- Laundry Room
- Bathroom & Kitchen
- Mold on Walls
- Mold on Wood
- Black Mold- The spores released during their active growth can be severely poisonous.
- White Mold- It commonly spreads in damp, unventilated areas such as basements, attics, and crawlspaces, and it can also be found underneath furniture, as well as on clothing and textiles.
- Yellow Mold-Yellow mold can have a slimy texture, and its general appearance can be described as dusty or fuzzy.
- Green Mold- They form in wet, damp areas and can cause a host of physical ailments.
- Dark Spots: Most types of mold appear as dark spots on the affected surfaces such as walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Musty Odors: If you notice a musty odor, try to determine where the smell is coming from and look for other signs of mold.
- Health Effects: Mold can lead to a range of health issues including coughing, breathing issues, nasal congestion, skin irritation, and even asthma or respiratory infections.
- Remove the Causes of Moisture- The best way to prevent mold and mildew from spreading is to keep your property dry by regularly performing home maintenance jobs!
- Deep Clean and Disinfection- Mold growth on less porous surfaces such as painted walls or tiles can be easily cleaned.
- Keep the Odor Away- Ventilating your property can do away with the moldy smell.
- Health Hazards of Mold in House- During the reproduction process, active mold releases a high amount of toxic substances in the environment, threatening the health of infants, children, the elderly, and people with compromised immunity from any pre-existing disease.
Why ServiceMaster by Wright?
We use advanced technology and special chemicals to help remediate the mold
ServiceMaster by Wright works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
We offer comprehensive mold remediation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
For more than 40 years, ServiceMaster by Wright has set the standards for mold remediation services.
We will remove the mold using EPA-registered products to clean surfaces
24/7/365 daytime or night time, we quickly answer your call to help get your life back to normal.