ServiceMaster Restorations was called to five condo units in Fort Myers, which had water damage due to a sprinkler system pipe bursting in one of the condo units. The rooms affected in the condo where the pipe burst were foyer, living room, two bedrooms, den, kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry room, two closets and hallway. The other four condo units had some or all of the same rooms affected. Some of the other four condo units were affected worse than others. ServiceMaster dispatched a crew right away and extracted the water from the affected five condo units. There was no power to the five condo units and ServiceMaster set up their own gas powered generator in order to run the equipment needed to dry out the five units. In order to dry out the five affected condo units, ServiceMaster set up dehumidifiers and air movers in each of the affected condos. The flooring in the five condo units was both tile and carpet. The carpet padding was removed and disposed of, one the units were dry, the carpet padding would be replaced and the carpet reattached. ServiceMaster removed some of the baseboard to help with the drying of the drywall and to make sure that mold did not grow behind the baseboards. Once the units were finished drying out, the baseboards would then be reattached.
- William Reeves
Just wanted to let you know that our service person, Ernie Torres did a wonderful job. He was professional, polite, knowledgeable and very neat. It was a pleasure working with him. You should be pleased to have him as a representative for your company.Mary Jane Kearney
Everyone who worked on my home from ServiceMaster was knowledgeable, polite, efficient and friendly. I don’t remember all the names as there were many of them. They were all good at what they did. Kim was always available to coordinate everything and keep things running smoothly. We are very happy with the work that was done. This happened at a very stressful time in my life but the people at ServiceMaster made it bearable.
Thank You.Dean & Marjorie Ellsworth Trust
I spilled wine on my couch, guys came right out and got the stain out. Great service and my couch looks brand new again. Thanks guysMoranda Shearin
- Lee County Homeless Coalition