ServiceMaster Restorations was called to a home in Cape Coral, FL that was flooded when the toilet tank in the guest bathroom overflowed. Servicemaster went in and extracted the water from the affected rooms, which were the guest bathroom, hallway, two bedrooms, linen closet, master bedroom, and master bathroom. Servicemaster set up dehumidifiers to get the moisture out of the home and and sprayed antimicrobial to disinfect the floors and walls to prevent mold growth. Servicemaster then removed the baseboard to help with the drying of the drywall and to make sure that mold did not grow behind the baseboards. Servicemaster is still working on the remediation of the water damage with the homeowner. After Servicemaster is done with the water damage, Servicemasters construction department will work with the homeowner to rebuild the home back to its original state before the damage.
Everyone who worked on my home from ServiceMaster was knowledgeable, polite, efficient and friendly. I don’t remember all the names as there were many of them. They were all good at what they did. Kim was always available to coordinate everything and keep things running smoothly. We are very happy with the work that was done. This happened at a very stressful time in my life but the people at ServiceMaster made it bearable.
Thank You.Dean & Marjorie Ellsworth Trust
Well.. it has been 3 months since our water damage / mold was discovered, and all in all Service Master has done a great job… Special thanks to Melissa, Kim, Charlie and Michael… they were most helpful in so many ways making a horrible situation become OK again. Melissa helped me when it was a devastating blow to see what all we had lost… and she helped me off the cement when I fell; Kim who helped my friend Sue hang UMPTEEN golf pictures and talked me into many things I wasn’t sure of… she did a great job and we are happy; Charlie who promised me someone would be in our condo every day working… and he kept that promise; and Michael who did so many odd jobs and helped out with many, many things and was so pleasant to have in our home….Mary Cole
- Lee County Homeless Coalition
- William Reeves