When the busiest shopping weekend of the year arrives, if you’ll be one of the millions of holiday shoppers, take some extra precautions to protect yourself and your purchases.
From line fights to identity theft, shopping at Black Friday sales brings a few safety risks.
Consider these safety tips for your Black Friday shopping:
- Keep your purse close to your body or your wallet in an inside coat pocket or front pants pocket.
- Don’t argue or fight over an item.
- Don’t take your money out until asked to do so.
- Use only one credit card. Should something similar occur, you can reduce the risk of having multiple cards compromised.
- Save your receipts and monitor your credit card activity.
- Ask for help moving and loading large items if needed.
- If shopping with children, select a central location to meet in case you are separated. Teach kids how to ask a security guard or employee for help if they’re lost.
With so many people out and about, you may encounter aggressive drivers on the road. Don’t add to the problem; remember to drive defensively and don’t allow road rage to rise. Parking lots can be dangerous too, so be on guard.
- Be patient when looking for a parking space. Don’t speed up to catch that empty (or soon-to-be empty) spot, and be cautious of other drivers who do.
- Park your vehicle in a well-lit area.
- Look around and under your vehicle before approaching it.
- Store shopping bags out of plain sight (in your trunk, if possible).
- Look for other cars or people, and back out slowly.
After the Black Friday shopping, you’re sure to have another preparation for the December holidays. A lot goes into the prep work for holidays; planning, shopping, cleaning, cooking and hosting! To keep you at ease and your house as clean as can be, ServiceMaster by Wright, a professional damage restoration company in Bonita Springs, Florida will come in handy during the holiday season. A little preparation can make holiday clean-up easier on your stress level, your house clean, and guests happy and comfortable. We offer carpet cleaning in Bonita Springs, Florida as well as tile and grout cleaning in Bonita Springs Florida and upholstery cleaning in Bonita Springs Florida. After you’re done preparing for your guests and the dinner, it’s time to eat and celebrate with your closest friends and family!
Once you have your handy-dandy spot removers, you will be set. Don’t let holiday cleaning stress you out. Plan ahead with ServiceMaster by Wright in mind, and you’ll be wowing your guests with the calm and grace you display, all while enjoying good food and company!
Contact ServiceMaster by Wright at (866) 676-7761 or visit https://www.servicemasterrestorations.com/ for more details. We are serving businesses and homeowners all throughout Bonita Springs, Florida, and its surrounding areas and counties.