Mold is a type of fungus that may grow somewhere in the floors, ceilings, and walls of your home due to moisture trapped in these places. It can pollute the environment of your home and make you sick. If you overlook it for a long time, you could be prone to various physical ailments, such as runny nose, itchy and runny eyes, sneezing, coughing, etc. If you detect it and go for mold removal in Cape Coral at the right time, you can keep the environment of your home safe and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Detecting Mold in Your Home
You can detect mold in your home in the following step-by-step ways:
- Initial Stage: During the initial stage, you or any of your family members could be prone to allergies, influenza, or cold. Molds may irritate the eyes, throat, lungs, and nose. The symptoms may include sneezing, clogged sinuses, coughing, etc. So, the symptoms are non-specific. In addition, you or your family members may suffer from nausea, dizziness, or headache.
- Complicated Symptoms: If you overlook or ignore the initial stage, you could reach such a stage when your symptoms become more complicated, such as dizziness, persistent headache, weight loss, hair loss, diarrhea, coughing up blood, fatigue, and vomiting. As a result, it could be difficult for you to eat properly. You or your family members could also experience skin rashes, dysfunction, memory loss, and sores. At this stage, you must go for mold removal in Cape Coral; otherwise, your problems may further aggravate.
- Final Stages: If you do not pay heed to even complicated symptoms, you could reach the final stages of mold. You will be experiencing very serious effects—long-term memory loss, brain damage, cognitive impairment, bleeding lungs, blindness, and cancer. Ultimately, it can claim your life also.
The Right Solution for You
The right solution for you is to go for mold removal in Cape Coral. It is also called the remediation process. All you need to do is hire one of the best mold removal service providers in your city. They will do the following things for your home:
- Their first step involves the assessment of your home. They will come to your home with a team to assess your home properly. With their proven and tested techniques, they will try to spot the molds hidden in your home.
- If they find a certain part of your home affected by mold, they will cordon off that part of your home. This is so because the reproduction rate of mold is high, and the spores released by it in the atmosphere can affect you and your family members considerably. To minimize the effects of mold, they will start an eradication program.
- To remove the contamination of the mold spores, they will use advanced filtration machines to clean the environment of your home. The machines are comprised of HEPA filters that can extract even the minute pores from the polluted air.
- Now, they will carry out the process of mold removal in Cape Coral, removing the toxic growth from the roofs and walls of your home. If the mold growth is small and the infestation is not severe, the process will be easier. On the contrary, if the mold growth is severe, they will remove the porous material of the infection area of your home. Basically, mold grows deep inside the pores of the concrete, so it can live and reproduce there. So, you should try to get the material of the area of your home removed by the mold removal service provider.
- Finally, a mold removal service provider also provides repair services. If your property suffers great structural damages, they will repair the infected area in such a manner that mold will never grow anymore in the future. Remember that professional mold removal service providers provide quality services and ensure that the problem does not occur again. Even some of them also provide insurance for the services for a certain time period so that you can call them anytime if the problem arises again.
At ServiceMaster by Wright, we provide mold removal services in Cape Coral at very affordable prices. In addition, we also deal with water damage in Port Charlotte. We have been providing our services in this city for four decades. We boast a team comprising of technicians who have years of experience and are trained and equipped to handle disaster emergencies, such as mold damage, storm damage, water damage, and fire damage. We are available 24X7, so you can reach us anytime to avail yourself of our services.
If you find mold growing in your home, get in touch with one of the best mold removal service providers to rid your home of it. It is very dangerous for you and your family. If you overlook it for a long time, it can even claim your life.