Serving customers all throughout Bonita Springs, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Englewood, Fort Myers, Longboat Key, Naples, Marco Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Venice, FL
If you believe your premises have been exposed to the Coronavirus, it’s important to know that Coronavirus mainly spreads from person to person through droplet transmission in close contact. The virus can survive on surfaces and can also be transmitted as a contact infection by handling materials or surfaces contaminated with the sputum of an infected person. Nevertheless, this is not considered the main route of infection. In everyday life, you can reduce your risk of infection by maintaining good hand hygiene and proper cleaning.
How ServiceMaster by Wright Can Help?
ServiceMaster by Wright is one of the foremost providers of response services in the wake of biological incidents and hazardous materials, having responded to thousands of hazmat releases in Bonita Springs, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Englewood, Fort Myers, Longboat Key, Naples, Marco Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Venice, FL. We offer Coronavirus clean up, decontamination and sanitation services of areas or facilities previously occupied with a person infected with Coronavirus.
Our broad base of technical resources, and presence, mean ServiceMaster by Wright’s hazardous material and biological technical experts are :
- Knowledgeable of the complex issues involved with the management of potential biological incident-generated wastes.
- We routinely provide hazmat services, including analysis of compliance issues and application of regulatory requirements.
- Our specialists and personnel actively maintain strong relationships with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies involved with potential biological incident emergency responses.
- We can provide the following services for a COVID-19 response.
- We are also licensed and equipped to carry out Coronavirus decontamination and infection control.
If you are looking for more general information about the disease, or how to prevent infection, we have provided the CDC’s guidelines below, as well as some links we have found useful.
Cleaning for Confirmed Exposure Situations
Enhanced Cleaning For Areas Previously Occupied by Persons Infected With Coronavirus.
Step 1: Risk assessment
We determine if an instrument or equipment is a low-risk item, high-risk item or an intermediate risk item.
Step 2: Cleaning and Decontamination
Before proceeding to the decontamination process, we first clean all the surfaces, equipment and instruments.
Step 3: Choosing the right disinfectant solutions to be used
Each of our disinfectants is EPA registered and is considered hospital-grade products.
Step 4: Appropriate use of PPE
Each of our environmental emergency employees is highly trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment (including full-face respirators) and infection control.
Step 5: Proper Disposal and Equipment Cleaning
When ﬁnished, the experts collect and takes with them all used materials for proper disposal. We clean all tools, equipment, and PPE used in the coronavirus cleanup using an EPA-registered disinfectant prior to removal from the contaminated area.
Why Should You Hire ServiceMaster by Wright?
- We ensure that we give our clients the best decontamination service by using technology and sophisticated cleaning implements following CDC Guidelines.
- Strict use of the materials and products we use in order to prevent cross-contamination.
- The use of hospital-grade and EPA approved disinfectants in cleaning.
- High-efficiency vacuuming to provide air filtering
- Each of our employees has undergone training for personal protective equipment, and universal precautions.
Who To Call?
Scheduling appropriate decontamination to clean, sanitize, and disinfect the surfaces within your building will help improve ensuring staff that the appropriate measures are being implemented to safeguard their safety and wellbeing. Initiating preventive services to stop the spread of the flu or virus.
With ServiceMaster by Wright, you have a partner you can trust with restoration when it’s needed most. As IICRC certified experts in Coronavirus decontamination service, we provide sensitive, prompt, and professional services of both biologically and chemically contaminated scenes.