FAST and RELIABLE Condominium Water Damage Restoration Company
Be it a result of burst pipes or leaks, dealing with water damage is a serious issue for condominium building managers and property owners. The damage caused by water leak itself is a hazard on many fronts – from harming the health of your tenants, damaging your brand and, in the end, leaving you with very expensive water damage restoration and mold remediation costs.
Water damage could affect your:
Common Causes of Water Damage in Condominiums:
You should deal with water damage as a multi-step strategy that starts with prevention. In the end, water damage is a result of factors that you – the building owner – can immediately manage to prevent tenant complaints, health issues and expensive structural damage down the line.
Get a Professionals for Water Damage RestorationIf you suspect there’s water damage in your condominium, then you must start by calling professional water damage restoration experts like ServiceMaster by Wright to restore your condominium to its normal condition. In terms of handling an actual condominium water damage, it’s important to recognize that mold is a hazardous substance. These six steps for handling water damage and from the upstairs condo can make a big difference.
1. Let your neighbor know about the damage.The upstairs neighbor might not know there’s a problem, so reach out. Explain the extent of water damage in your condo and the need to make repairs as quickly as possible.
2. Inform the building contractor.If the neighbor can’t stop the leak, alert building maintenance right away. Make sure they understand the potential damage and how it can affect other units.
4. Call your insurance agent.Don’t assume the owners of the upstairs condo or your HOA will reimburse you for water damages. Call your insurance agent, and start the claims process.
5. Always review the HOA PolicyContact your HOA, and request two copies of their master insurance policy. Forward one to your insurance agent so that he or she can determine its coverage and any HOA liability.
6. Call the professional water damage restoration companyExtensive water damage needs to be handled by certified restoration technicians like ServiceMaster by Wright. Water damage restoration work following water damage is a special discipline and should only be carried out by a qualified water damage restoration company who fully understands the importance of the process Ignoring the blurred line between a specialist and a builder may lead to further and possibly more serious secondary problems, during the drying out period.
Contact UsServiceMaster by Wright has been restoring water damaged properties, throughout for almost 40-years and has a vast amount of local knowledge, of both residential and commercial properties
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Wright?
For over 40 years we have consistently provided top quality guaranteed satisfaction to our clients during catastrophic home or business damage situations.
We are a preferred vendor for insurance companies and follow their guidelines when providing services
The U.S. Green Building Council is committed to a sustainable, prosperous future through LEED, the leading program for green buildings and communities worldwide.
ServiceMaster Recovery Services stands among a select group of Servicemaster disaster recovery franchisees as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV). The QRV Program ensures consistent, high-quality standards in our response to commercial losses.
IAQA focuses on engaging and educating industry professionals and the general public about indoor air quality.